So I've finally found the time to start a new post. What could I tell you that has been going on since last...
~C is student of the month for the 7th grade. Pretty impressive when you think that the whole 7th grade has over 350 students.
~B went to State Marching Band competition as did his parents, as did his grandparents, aunt, uncle and cousins.
~T make gold honor roll
~Big T is ready to fall apart from the stress of owning his own business during this "recession," I'm not sure why he's worried, the calls are still coming in and he heard yesterday that his previous employeer is laying everyone off in two weeks. I'm so happy for Big T, he's headed off to W.I. to go deer hunting with his bro.
I went out on Friday last week, and enjoyed the red wine a little too much. The good news is that I got my first shot at Karaoke and can't wait to go at it again.
Almost Finished
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment